Kids clothes week challenge day 3 complete! I wasn't sure if I was going to get any sewing time today, Georgie is teething and Elizabeth has been up a lot for the last two nights... So I wasn't sure if I was up to it. But this was a quick sew, aside from the pleats, and I managed in just over an hour.
I got an email earlier this week to see if I was interested in testing a new dress from Lily bird studio, So I said yes! I tested the size 12 month of her new Bia dress (look for it soon) and used some more of my Easter fabric.
It has a button closure in the back and pretty pleats around the yoke, bias tape on the sleeve openings and yoke facing makes for a nice, clean look.
Close up of the pleats, though the magenta is kind of hard to picture. Grumpy girls makes for no cute pictures, but trust me, it is adorable on!