It's all in the details, baby, as my friend Nicole always says.
As soon as I finished my first Gallery Tunic I started plotting my next one. I wanted to change a few things up to give it a little different look as it would be my third gingham shirt in my closet, one RTW and the other I made.
So I decided on a larger scale for the body with a smaller gingham and a polka dot thrown in the mix.
Abby is getting better with the camera, though I am still nervous she will drop it- hence the awkward face, I was trying to give her instructions.
At first I wanted to go small gingham collar with polka dot cuffs, but on flickr Masha suggested the collar and cuffs be the same. I liked that idea better and knowing the placket is more of a hidden or less noticeable detail, I used the polka dot there.
I used a solid black for the under collar, another hidden detail, but I like knowing it's there.