Monday, November 30, 2015

Lanes all around.

I recently decided to get rid of all the old clothing I no longer fit or just don't like.  Why let it keep space in my closet when I don't know if I will wear them again, and let's be honest I will just keep making more.

So I cut a bunch of Lane Raglans and sewed them up.  It is really quick when you do them assembly line style. 

There isn't a lot to say about these, but since I want to document all my makes for my notes, here they are. 


This is a gorgeous Art Gallery knit as a hoodie.  


This one is cotton spandex on both fabrics.


These are both french terry.  The gray is a really light weight, so cozy.


The blue is a french terry, the arrows are a cotton spandex.


The abstract is an Art Gallery, and the blue is a french terry.  I modified the hem line to have a slight curve,  I just free handed it.

Basically I now have more than a week's worth of Lanes, if you count my previous ones.  And I actually had to stop myself from cutting out two more at the same time.  I really love the fit of this pattern.  Lucky for me raglans seem to be very 'in' lately.

6 comments:

  1. I think these really suit you. My favorite is the delicate grey floral :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these really suit you. My favorite is the delicate grey floral :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I adore the hooded version (that fabric - so lovely!), and the black/gray floral ones especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I love all the selfish-sewing you've been doing lately - you deserve to have comfy clothes that you feel great in! I think the Art Gallery ones are my favorites. That hoodie looks soooooo comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. must sew all the raglans :) These are all fantastic. I love the hoodie at the top especially!

    ReplyDelete