I am not sure how much I will get sewn this week (in case you're out of the loop somehow, it's Kids Clothes Week Challenge again!), but I am going to try! We are currently working on an additional bedroom (yay!) and regular house/kids things always seem to get in the way, but that's life!
So I started with something really easy, and most important, useful in the closet.
I made #21 from the current issue of Ottobre Design (1-2014) size 92cm. I knew the 92cm would be a little big, but that was the smallest size they offered. It is also supposed to be a long sleeved shirt, but being she was in shorts yesterday I shortened the sleeves.
I used 17 inches for the neck binding (for my notes) and that was way too much, it gapes quite a bit, but I am hoping a good wash will help a little. Once you put something on the twins, you don't take it off until bedtime unless you want all hell to break loose.
I really like the shape of the top, it reminds me a lot of the ones I made here and here, I am sure if I used a lighter weight knit it would drape better too. I think it's pretty cute on her, despite the gaping neckline.