Friday, February 28, 2014

Merida.

Some more Disney (and pinterest) inspired dresses for my friend's up coming cruise.  



Same horrible pattern as last time but since I had already altered all the measurements and figured out the hard part, it was much easier and quicker this time around.  Sizes 5T and 12m.



This is another one she saw on Pinterest and I tried to get it as close to the inspiration dress as I could, I think it came out pretty well :)


The lighting was really, really bad today being it was rainy, so I apologize for the grainy pictures, and also I apparently need to go back to ironing school.


Next up: Minnie appliqued shirts and tiered twirly skirts.

1 comment:

  1. Since you fixed the pattern, you might as well get as much use out of it as you can! All this Disney sewing almost makes me wish we were going to Disney.;)

    ReplyDelete