Saturday, March 1, 2014

S'more Minnie.

Continuing on with the Disney themed outfits (first here, second here) next up are matching appliqued shirts and super twirly skirts.  



Again, the inspiration for these was from Pinterest.  I was SO psyched to find the same tossed Mickey head fabric as the inspiration skirts.



I used the super fast Flashback Skinny Tee for the shirts, sizes 5T and 12m.  I for reals love this pattern, like, so much.  Pretty sure it's my most used pattern.  So I have said all I really need to say about it before, but it is a super fantastic fit and a seriously quick sew.


The skirts were just self drafted from the girls' measurements.  The waistband is 1 1/2 times the waist measurement and the skirt is 2 times the waist measurement gathered to the waistband length.  I thought about making each tier more full than the one before, but I like the way these look.

One final installment for this adventure: Pirate themed.

2 comments:

  1. I think you may have just convinced me to buy the Flashback pattern. Adorable sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These outfits are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete