Friday, July 10, 2015

Triangles.

It has been a while since I made a Geranium Dress and I was itching to sew one.  


I love this fabric, and have already made a Geranium tunic in this fabric before, but that one is long since outgrown so I figured it was time for another.


I made size 4T as these ones still fit, though they are getting faded and the purple one popped some stitches down the back from being worn so much.

I skipped the cutout this time as I find when it is washed and worn a ton it can start to rip there, or at least mine have.


I constructed it a little different this time, sewing the lining to the skirt first then turning the main bodice under and stitching it down.  It just makes it easier to get a nice stitching line there.


George was cracking me up with her faces tonight.


And I just kind of let her do her thing for a few minutes.


For the first little bit, I don't think she even realized I was still snapping.


But then she told me she was done, and I'll leave you with that.

1 comment:

  1. I really love the colours in this fabric, makes such a happy dress, great pics as per usual ;o)

    ReplyDelete