Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Hide + Seek.



I have used this combination of fabrics a couple of times recently (not blogged yet, but grammed) and thought it would be perfectly perfect with the color of Izzy's hair.  The color of the blue/green is hard to capture, it is a little more greenish in real life.


I used this tutorial on the Oliver and S blog to add a cheater pleated bodice to my Hide + Seek dress.  I like the result, even if it did make things a little bulky.


They still wear their other Hide + Seek, it is so faded and soft at this point (and getting too short) so I knew it would soon need to be replaced.


I just love all the details in this pattern and I love that it seems to fit for so long, ha!

This time around I made a straight size 5, no modifications aside from the pleated bodice.

2 comments:

  1. It is just gorgeous! The fabric combinations and that pleated bodice - swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, and yes, the color is absolutely dreamy on her! Redheads in green!! I adore the pleated bodice. I really really need to finally get around to making up this pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete