When I bought this fabric, I thought it would make an adorable Geranium Dress. Rarely do I actually make what I intended when I bought the fabric, but this was an exception. I made a size 4, these dresses seem to last forever so I figured I'd help it out a bit by adding some length. Though, sadly, I don't know how long this one will last. As I was sewing the bodice to the skirt I noticed these odd lines running through, turns out the fabric is pretty damaged in a few spots. I am so annoyed, but I was far enough in and without any extra fabric, so I finished anyways.
I swear the buttons and the back bodice aren't wonky, I couldn't get her to stand still/stand without puffing out her chest. There's finally a nip in the air this morning and she wasn't that interested in being outside. I am so ready for fall!