Thursday, October 22, 2015

Woodland friends.




When I bought this fabric, I thought it would make an adorable Geranium Dress.  Rarely do I actually make what I intended when I bought the fabric, but this was an exception.  I made a size 4, these dresses seem to last forever so I figured I'd help it out a bit by adding some length.  Though, sadly, I don't know how long this one will last.  As I was sewing the bodice to the skirt I noticed these odd lines running through, turns out the fabric is pretty damaged in a few spots.  I am so annoyed, but I was far enough in and without any extra fabric, so I finished anyways.


I swear the buttons and the back bodice aren't wonky, I couldn't get her to stand still/stand without puffing out her chest.  There's finally a nip in the air this morning and she wasn't that interested in being outside.  I am so ready for fall!

1 comment: