Wednesday, October 21, 2015

KCW days 2 + 3.



Catching up on blogging for yesterday's Kids Clothes Week make.  It was a busy day, so I snuck in a quick project in the morning.  It didn't hurt that this was already cut out and shirts are crazy fast.  A School Bus tee in size 8 with a heat transfer vinyl, a copy of a long ago and long outgrown favorite.  



Today I grabbed a cut of fabric on my way out of the room after laying Sam down for a nap on a whim.  I had no plans for it, but a few hours while he slept and the twins played quietly.  I picked out the Oliver and S Playtime Dress, and made a size 4.

I was able to get it out of a yard and a half rather than the two yards in the requirements, which is always a plus!  I added an inch to the sleeves and an inch and a half to the skirt.


I love it and so does she.


She posed herself most of the time, I have thirty of her making silly faces or doing things with her hands/arms.  She thought it was great fun and refused to change poses until she heard the shutter click.


I don't have any particular plans for the rest of the week, but I do have a few shirts already cut and a Fairy Tale I set aside two weeks ago and should probably finish before it falls in to the black hole that is my UFO pile.


No comments:

Post a Comment