Friday, February 8, 2013

Geranium top.

Ever since I tested Rae's geranium dress I knew I wanted to try the tunic length, well, I finally pushed it up my list!  Aaaand I pretty much love it. 
 

 


I used the same fabric as the bolero for the skirt, I love the fabric so I thought why not stretch it to two pieces?  I had also been dying to see what the dress looked like in two fabrics. 



Little Missy thought it was fun to run away from me and not look at the camera, no different from any other day, really.    If I ever build a house I want really big windows that give lots of light so shooting inside would be so much easier.  This was the only room at this time of day that had enough light and no harsh sun spots, but she found the one place to stand so the background would be over exposed.  Oh well, what ya gonna do?  I can't wait for good weather outside!



She found bobby pins on my window seal and handed them to me one by one.  Apparently she managed to spill on herself in the five minutes she had the shirt on:)  Typically one year old.   



Also, she showed me how to use deoderant.  Smart girl. 

So the top is 18 month bodice with 24 month length, and like usual, I lengthened just a bit for my tall kids.  Oh, and she is wearing a pair of her new leggings.  I should probably try a different view since there are so many options with the pattern, but I just love this one so much! 

5 comments:

  1. Cute little tummy,I do like the neckline on this dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really like the tunic length!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's darling! I have my fingers crossed that Rae comes out with a pattern for the older girls...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! I just found your awesome blog through Flickr after posting to the Oliver + S group. Can you please tell me what teh name of the blue fabric is that you used here? It looks lovely and I would love to use some for my daughter (who is also a twin!) . Thank you so much!
    Jen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen! I am so sorry, but I am not sure of the name! It was a Michael Miller solid, but as they aren't written on the selvage I have a hard time remembering the names.

      Delete