Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Skirts.


Nothing super exciting going on here.  Just 9 maxi skirts, all stacked up nicely and ready to head to their new owners.
 
They aren't a big deal, really fast and simple, but by the end I was ready to be done.  I am pretty sure I could never work in a sweat shop.
 

 
 
All fabrics from girlcharlee.  The three on top are knee length, the bottom one is mine, the rest go to family/friends. If you are interested, this is what they look like hanging up.
 
I don't want to make another maxi for a while now... too bad because I have 2 more set aside for me, but I need something different to work on first... 


7 comments:

  1. You are a machine! I am sure these will be very well received :-)
    What shall you do next instead?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were, thanks Justine.
      Next: Finish Sandi's pillow, just need to stuff and hand sew I believe. Then I have 6 shirts and 2 capri pants for a friend's trip to Disneyland, then I need to sew a few things for my SIL's baby shower, then I have 2 nieces that I want to make birthday dresses for that have birthdays in Aug+Sept, and I will need to find time to throw in a few new school items as the kids start back mid Aug. Sigh, such a long list when it is all written out. Oh, and I just had a strong urge to make an Ayashe...

      Delete
  2. I couldn't work in a sweatshop either, so mind numbing sewing the sae thing over and over again. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab!
    I hear you baby, Hugo needs more trousers....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You finished them...Hooray! I despise sewing the same thing over and over again.;)

    ReplyDelete