Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sadie tunic.

Shwin&Shwin again put out a call for pattern testers, and this time it was large enough for Abby. Most patterns I have found (before I discovered Oliver + S) only go up to a 5t, or sometimes a 6. Really frustrating since I would rather not draft my own patterns. I could, but I am lazy:) This one is a six, but the pattern goes up to a 8 I believe. Plus, I will make it for the twinners when they fit in the size range- someday. They are still so little. That is another thing I have found, the patterns (again, pre Oliver + S) start around 12-18 months. That was soooo frustrating last year when I was trying to make their blessing dresses. Anyways, back to the tunic.

I thought I would jump on the plaid bandwagon. I have seen so much on pinterest lately, I just knew I had to make something in plaid. (Sadly after I washed it, it shrunk- Major. It was a homespun from Joann's. I really loathe that store most times...)




She really loves it!




It features cute button closures.




And pockets "big enough for my treasures"

No comments:

Post a Comment