Saturday, March 17, 2012

2+2 blouse.

For my birthday I ordered some Oliver + S paper patterns, after seeing how well they were written and drafted I knew I wouldn't mind paying a little extra for the paper patterns. I was ordering the Ice cream blouse and it asked if I wanted to add the 2+2 for a discount. Honestly, it wasn't one I would have normally ordered, but I threw it on anyways. Oh.My.Goodness. I am so glad I did! It is such a sweet design, I just love it. The first one I made from the same fabric as my tohoku tote.

Size 6m. Sweet little Izzy, this is when she first learned to sit, I snapped as fast as I could hoping she wouldn't face plant it. She did pretty well:) She is my chunky monkey, so the sleeves were a little tight on her, but they fit perfect on Georgie.
The ties and patch detail.
This one is 12m size and the sleeves fit much better for Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment