Saturday, August 18, 2012

S'more shorts.

This time I went with the Oliver + S Classic Picnic Shorts I have made them once before for Abby, but at the time littles didn't need any new shorts and I kind of forgot about the shorts pattern until yesterday... oops...  We will be hot here until at least the end of September if not middle of October (sometimes even halloween is warm!), so the girls are still in need of shorts as they have outgrown all but the one pair I just made yesterday.  George again wasn't on the chart for this pattern (teensy tiny hips!) and Izzy fit on the 6m range.  Since I was using button hole elastic (LOVE that stuff!!) I went with 6m knowing they would at least fit Georgia. 

I used a bit of my super duper liquidation sale Lisette twill, they didn't take much since they are so small!



Oh.My.Goodness. I am in love with these shorts!  Yes, another shirtless series of pictures... They now need a top to go with the shorts because nothing in their closet matches this, at least not off the top of my head, but I didn't bother to go look just yet.




The above two photos are of the shorts on small twin, the below are on Elizabeth, aka big twin.




See that big tummy? I just love it!! She was the one who ended up wearing them for a few hours today (shirtless;) and they fit her pretty well (again, love the button hole elastic!) but I think I will make her a pair in 12m and keep these just for George.


She thought it was pretty fun to run down the walkway at the camera, so most of my pictures of her were like this, blurry arms or legs, or half of her head cut off. heehee.

4 comments: